Dust Dust... To those following this blog for whatever reasons, sorry for not updating it, and thanks for reminding me to update it. ;) I've been pretty busy with work and an external project that I'm organising. Time is really the master of life. Every second gone is a time in your life gone forever, so never waste any moment of it. So anyways, peak is almost over. Whew~ It's time to catch up with every other thing in life =)
Tonight I shall blog about gratitude and love because I was totally inspired by this poster:
In life, I've learnt that appreciation comes from 2 ways:
1. Experiencing something worst
2. Expecting less
1. The hard way:
For instance...
shivering in an exam hall or snow storm, drenched
"we enjoy warm because we've been cold..."
feeling lost and scared in darkness outside
"we appreciate light because we've been in darkness..."
hurt from lies, betrayal, humiliation or maligns
"we experience joy because we have been in sorrow..."
Through bad experiences we had in our life, we grew stronger, we appreciate kindness and blessings more.
2. The easy way:
Moreover, we also feel gratitude and happiness when we get what we least expected.
For instance...
a surprise birthday celebration
a helping hand even when everyone is busy
a listening ear from someone unexpected
Through not expecting kindness, we can feel touched and loved when people are there for us.
We definitely experience both 1 and 2 interchangeably. Kindness, blessings, love and joy are wonderful feelings accompanied by appreciation, gratitude and cherishing. Receive these wholeheartedly from people who care, feel it, love it, and then, pay it forward. =)
To my family, friends and colleagues who had been always kind and helpful, I love you.
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.