I always thought that I would never forsaken my stomach for work. But somehow I'm still struck by the torments of gastric. Aiks, gotta be extra careful with my meals nowadays.
So I still have 7 modules to clear by 31 March. Most of them should be okay but some of them are just so annoyingly boring and difficult. Had to force myself awake to read through the notes and staring at the laptop for hours doesn't help cuz my eyes get dry easily. *sigh*
My 1st badminton session after 7 years went far better than I thought it would except for the terrible muscle ache that hit my butt and thighs. It was in fact very fun so I'll add badminton into my activities now! =)
Coordinating the flashmob has been a little hard. Hope administrative things can be finalized soon so we can all focus on the fun of dancing! =D
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:58 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.