is such a nice drama! Why? Because it's so funny! Because the actress is very pretty! Alright, and because the 3 male actors oso v good looking.. >.<
Everyone in the show seem to be crying very often tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMHTsxNHDhE
My favourtie scene is when Hwang Tae Kyung got chased by the pig in Ep 7! That really got me laughing again and again. =P
My favourite of the 3? Definitely Jung Yong Hwa. Cuz he looks charismatic and a little shy. =P Jeremy is cute but his hair too ah beng. hahas.. And Jang Geun Suk looks handsome but also look too fierce for me..
I've to miss Episode 13. =( Why no english subtitles one.. =( I had wanted to intro this show to my best friend then my best friend told me she finish watching some time ago already. =/ I'm so lag... >.<
Cough cough go away!!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {10:00 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.