It's time to plan for new year resolutions again! If 2012 were to be world's end, what would you do in 1 year? I guess, a dozen of things. ;)
2011 recollections and highlights:
Painted/drew 20 Art pieces Learnt all 4 Latin dance (Jive, Rumba, Chacha, Samba) Learnt 3 Standard dance (Tango, Waltz, Quickstep) Learnt 1 Social dance (Salsa) Attended 1 crazy Advance Beginner Freestyle Hip Hop class Tried 2 new Board games (Settlers and San1 Guo2 Sa4) $100 Ritz Carlton Buffet (free one) Went to Marina Barrage and took sunset photos Attended 2 stock take for first time Attended super heros company DND Attended Sis's wedding and be Jie Mei for first time Volunteered at Rainbow Wow Day, Bollywood Veggies Went to USS and took the crazy cylone roller coaster Attended 3 xmas parties + 1 xmas bash TO be continued if i remember =P
2011 closing statement:
To all the people who have make a difference in my life by every little thing that you do, for being kind and patient with me, for all advice and experience shared, I thank you. To all the people whom I couldn't live up expectations for or whom I've brought trouble to, I apologise and ask for forgiveness and understanding. To all my love ones, live healthy, lovely and happily.
안녕 2011! =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:17 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.