Okay I know quite lame... This kind of stuff happens everyday BUT this is my blog!! So I can blog about anything! =P
Prefer my new hair as it's much easier to manage. But my overpriced camera is officially spoilt. =( It's been with me for 5 years. And the only camera that I have now is my camera phone. *Sign* What kind of camera should I get now?
And not to forget (tho I should really forget about this), had a totally frightening nightmare today. A nightmare about yourself getting hurt is still okay, you woke up shaken but calm down fast. But a nightmare about your love ones getting hurt is so much more scarier than you can believe. The gush of emotions totally woke me up in the silent night, with the only comfort that it was just a nightmare. But it made me feel so bad that I set my heart to always remember to spend enough time with my family, my love ones. Now the very thought of the scene still brings me goosebumps.. Hope I will have a better dream tonight.
On a happier note, I managed to do what I set out to do today. Just played mum's favourite songs by Fei Yi Qing for her on DVD. She was so happy! She gets happy as fast as she gets upset..Lols... And it was so fun when I showed her how to dance Jive with 1 of Fei Yi Qing song as the beats were Jive beats. It's so cool to be able to dance to any songs that comes on as long as you get the beats right. =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {7:49 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.