I must say stock take is such an experience! I counted fixed asset before but that was much easier since most of the items are in their respective residential rooms and we just need to go into each room to inspect. Moreover, the sample size was much smaller then. But inventory count can really be 要命! Especially when the client has Raw material, Work-in-process and Finished Goods, goods on consignment, obsolete, slow moving etc. *faints
Luckily the client was really nice and cooperative. They were very patient in explaining their inventories and took turns taking time off their work to show me around. When I told them I need to count this and that sample, felt very paiseh because many turned out to be very hard to retreive, need forklift to bring down. Then I will say 不好意思, 辛苦了。But they will always say no worries it's our job. Then there's this china guy who can do mental calculation, make me paiseh when I took out calculator. LoLs.. The people there are all very nice and as the client put it, very loyal to the company. Felt good to be there but unfortunately so far from where I stay...
But stock take is really tiring! Stood for about 7 hours in the heat and dust, feeling thristy and hungry from time to time. After the count, an uncle even rode his bike out and ask if I want a lift. lols..
I took pictures to remember the day when I wanted a chair so badly...hahas
Spent today slacking and documenting my work.. Work is never ending, no wonder they say auditor means All U Do Is Think Of Resigning. But at least I have music to accompany me! Have been listening to Latin and favourite Chinese songs whole day until some songs are stuck in my head..But still can't read enough chinese lyrics to go kbox with my friends. Hahas And they also understand my chinese lyrics reading is ba-ad... But can remember abit for some of my all time favourites: 只为爱上你-S.H.E, 孙燕姿 - 遇见, 薛凱琪 周子揚 - 唯愛, 天天夜夜-FIR etc. Jay Chou is everyone's favourite but seldom listen much nowadays cuz his songs too emo. Last time in JC used to play qing tian on guitar too but now also forget how to play already. BUT this song can intro: 我不配 has really nice melody esp. towards the last minute of the song! The high tune damn nice. Just came across it 2 weeks ago while searching for chinese songs and it's immediately deposited in my playlist playing till now. But I only have the MTV version where there are ppl talking now and then, blehs spoil the music... A dance teacher once played Jay Chou's song for us to practice rumba technique and said "can use jay chou's music for practice, so now no excuse to say can't practice at home". Lols
Looking forward to 18 Nov, unit retreat to Universal Studio!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {7:23 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.