With a pretty bad sore throat and flu~ I can feel every muscle in my body weak and tired BUT why does my heart feel like soaring with a million and 1 things to do? =) I guess, happiness is like a perfume that when you spray on others, you can't help getting a few drops on yourself.
Salsa Classes, Charity event, Universal Studio in Nov (enough to make a memorable birthday for me) Hoping to try Freestyle HipHop Classes too in Dec (enough to make my Christmas rocks) Of course, it's work almost everyday~ I'm not as fast as some others but you can count on my responsibility. I hope by Jan, I can settle my career too.
Ganbatte!!!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {12:42 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.