Spent today watching movie The Soccerer and The White Snake with mum, sis and jason. We all thought it was a great movie because of all the effects. Story line was kinda expected though. But the effects and music were great!! This is one of them! Nice right? =)
So I went over to sis house to visit and also help sort out the 99 roses.. Didn't bother to count cuz many were spoilt & dried up by today. Then took some nice photos and back home now.. Have to work on the 6 FS now... Tmr still gotta attend Suntec dance competition to help out as promised. Helping out for the 3rd time liao. I hope everyone should be tired of asking why I not competing. Wasn't really into competing for dance. I just enjoy it as a past time. Anyhows can sun bian watch the competition for free. So will be a fun day!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {8:01 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.