I dun like having a few days break after every 2 to 3 months of chiong-ing OT~ After months of being busy, suddenly get a short break I oso dunnoe wad to do cuz no time to plan in advance.. hope to spend more time with family and friends consistently.. Weekend to recharge too. I think it's through such busy times that I realise how much I cherish time with others and for my own. Occasional OT on even weekend I don't mind but not for months! Nowadays even if choose not to work on weekend oso can't rest in peace, back of mind will be thinking "oh sharks, next week have to chiong work like siao".. I think audit has created an OT-phobia for me liao... It makes me think & worry about things to do every night, before I slept still planning what to do tmr, how to fall asleep faster? Weekends go out attend stuff also back-of-mind thinking abt what is left undone.. aiks so mentally tiring... If budget so little how to do squeeze so many things in a day.. Blehs~ Boo~
Hahahas okay i complain finish liao.. Pity any audience who is reading this boring post.
I wana have more time to... - Draw & paint! - Learn driving - go out with family and friends - Exercise - Dance - Watch TV
R-A-N-D-O-M
Still enjoy listening to my fav song since many years ago: Norwegian Recycling - 8 Become 1 Combi of the best lyrics into 1
When you feel all alone And the world has turned its back on you Give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you It's hard to find relief and people can be so cold
I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile And she will be loved And she will be lo-ved
My life is brilliant My love is pure I saw an angel Of that I'm sure She smiled at me on the subway She was with another man But I won't lose no sleep on that 'Cause I've got a plan
I say it's OK I can promise you it's alright You ain't keeping me up all night, no more You're not here but it's ok I assure you babe it's alright You ain't keeping me up all night, no more You're not here but it's OK
See the stone set in your eyes See the thorn twist in your side I wait for you Sleight of hand and twist of fate On a bed of nails she makes me wait And I wait without you With or without you With or without you With or without you With or without you, a-ha I can't live With or without you
Tonight tonight tonight tonight I wanna be with you tonight Tonight tonight tonight tonight I wanna be with you tonight Tonight tonight tonight tonight I wanna be with you tonight Tonight tonight tonight tonight I wanna be with you tonight
So what if you catch me, Where would we land? In somebody's life For taking his hands Sing to me hope as she's Thrown on the sand All of your work Is rated again
It's alright and it's ok and It's alright and it's ok and It's alright and it's ok and (you're not here with me) It's alright and it's ok and (It's alright) It's alright and it's ok and (It's ok) It's alright and it's ok and You're not here but... It's ok
The last para more like for boss "it's alright tt you're not here u know?" hahas..
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {8:16 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.