Yes I've decided to hang around eating & shopping instead of gg overseas.. I had planned a few places for the meals but I kept changing last minute because of the circumstances... So after checking into the Inn which I took such a long time to find, I spent my first day at Ion having lunch at Imperial Kitchen Noodles & Congee House, and then shopping at Bugis & dinner at Marina Square, Imperial Kitchen La Mian Xiao Long Bao... Sounds like I'm a fan of Imperial Kitchen, but the food is really quite good & worth the price (of coz we had different dishes at the 2 places). For my 2nd day, I had wanted to go Hereen for Kiseiki buffet but I woke up late and mum was busy too so in the end we went to Nex for lunch at Ichiban Bosi and then shop around before having dinner at Dian Xiao Er. I think Dian Xiao Er's cereal prawn was such a disappointment. Their prawns were totally not fresh!! I could have gone to Bosses instead for their giant salted egg fried prawns even if it cost abit more... I never had a harder time removing the shells too. But still had a good time at Nex. It really has dozens of restaurants, dessert stores & shops, even cinema too.
And I thought I've never walked so much in my life that my legs are aching from the walk and my shoulder is aching from my handbag~
But I had a great time with my family and got myself a lovely violet chacha smartphone; favourite color & it's latin! =)
I hope it's function is good.. It was highly recommended by the sales person.
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {11:19 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.