This new assignment so stressful.. First time doing Financial Institution.. The system generated documents looked new to me.. And the methodology is abit different from what I had learnt.. Don't know whether I can finish my work or not.. And the client's place is like a freezer...How can my brain function? Even if my brain cells don't freeze, my hands freeze alr.. aiks...
Anw I saw my neighbour today. It's so qiao that we're at the same place now. And I'm thinking why would he go all the way to such a faar faar away place to work! I don't know he's the elder or the younger son.. Heard they are brothers.. Don't know how to differentiate them, seems like I'm always seeing one person ard only but maybe they look too alike to tell apart.. hahas
Need to get a new phone already, by this weekend.. My phone is hardly surviving these days..
And need to claim expense, plus plan CG outing plus get quotations etc...
Listening to Hans Zimmer and Thomas Newman movie sountracks to distress. Their music are just so nice!! :)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {10:01 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.