Good friends are those when you see them you really felt like you can destress and forget about what happened for the time being and just focus on being happy, thinking happy and talking happy..Friends whom you can embarrass yourself in front and still laugh it off..Friends whom you can tease each other and be frank with..Friends whom no matter how tired & stress I am, I still feel like meeting them because they put me back into my normal self..
Previously, I had never expected much from friends.. But I'm glad I manage to find such true friends; friends who understand me when things seem complicated, friends who doesn't need me to talk much to know when sth is wrong.. Friends who you can turn to and rely on when things go wrong, friends whom you can pour out your woes to and not be afraid to be judged differently, friends who know and trust you, friends whose advice is genuinely good and true to you.
Anw, I recently posted a quote on my facebook wall.. I hope ppl dun take it too seriously cuz ppl are asking me who I'm refering to or whether I'm referring to them but I'm not lah.. hahas.. Anw why they feel guilty meh? =P It's just a small work issue, pretty unavoidable but well, things may not be what it seems to be all the time anw.
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:15 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.