Suddenly, I realise afternoon got so many dramas.. And suddenly, I realise evening got many entertaining variety shows.. And suddenly, I realise I really don't have much life on weekdays.. lols.. I was still finishing up abit of work and settling all the admin stuff in the afternoon but at least I could do it while watching dramas..
And I realise Channel U is gg to show a new korean drama called Dong Yi at 7pm tomorrow onward which I will be missing every night cuz it's quite rare to get home by 7pm.. Aiks..
And I had wanted to read books but end up watching TV. lols..
Anyhows, it was a great day at home. =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {8:01 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.