9pm and I'm still working hard! But it's okay.. At least don't need to stay till 11+pm for this.. Considered good already.. An extended period of working late however, seems to be starting to get into me.. I used to be okay with the long hours but over time, working late starts to make me sian with what I'm doing.. Or is it the nature of the work that's making me sian? Maybe if I'm doing sth that I like, e.g. art or design related, I won't be so sian with the hours.. But this is life man.. Not everyone can do all their hobbies or passion for a living.. And not everyone likes their job (awww).. I had considered the design industry before but it's so competitive with all the cheap copies coming out at express rate.. It won't be easy in the long run.. I had considered being an Architect before too..But our country is too small and hence not good for career development. I will need to really stand out to be able to make a living out of it.. And that goes for Artist too. Besides Art, I love Physical Geography. I remember how much I love studying how waterfalls, vally, cliffs and different rock features etc. form.. And I also like reading on the different types of clouds and climate measurement equipment.. I had also enjoyed reading books on surviving natural disasters and wildlife. I considered being a climatologist before but gave up the dream knowing that I wld prefer working locally and that our weather is either rain or sunshine anw..
D.R.E.A.M.S These are what keeps us alive and happy I guess. =)
This evening, I looked out from the 41st level of the Tower to the scenery outside; the harbour, sea and sky.. and an unusual thought occured to me; that our planet has life is in itself a miracle. What I'm looking at is probably what our planet wld look like to an alien from outside: with things moving around on the planet's surface, lights here and there, and a soft white layer covering us beyond which lies the universe.. Scientific exploration had once claim that there could be life outside of our universe.. I can't imagine there being another Universe of beings.. >.< But I do know and regret that us beings aren't taking v good care of this miracle planet that we have. What a pity... Sometimes, we are not even taking good care of ourselves anw..
That's all for now~ The more I type,the later I get home.. hahas.. But it's a good break!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {8:41 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.