Time to start work again.. Glad to have some time to learn and try some paintings this CNY tho.. Still need a lot of improvement but am glad that it's improving and that at least I know how the drawings can be improved.. The painting and sketching books that my cousin lent me are really good!
Thought I could finish reading the book I bought at a fair but end up only reading a few pages.. hahas.. And from next week onwards my sat afternoon to evening will be occupied with dance all the way till April.. Seems like I've more than enough things to occupy my time but at least all these things are things that I really enjoy doing! =)
Discover several nice games recently but didn't really have time to try them out in full fletch~ >.< Wana try other games like Cluedo and Munchkins~ I'm really not the monopoly deal or I'm the Boss game type~ hahas~
Back to work.. =/
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:12 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.