Dance from 2+ to 8+pm is still very tiring and my feet hurts despite having skipped waltz~ I think Samba is making me rather tired cuz there are not enough females and we've to dance all rounds.. The technique is difficult to apply too with the speed of the music, though the steps are fine~ And my hand is very suan from supporting itself! =( Inter-rumba is definitely better cuz it's more familiar, songs are nice, the male dancers there can lead well and I've many galfrens there! And it's good news that I really noted improvement today! :) But there's still SO MUCH more to learn.. Technique class is very fulfilling too.. Now I'm worried about next 4 classes as they are all gg to be extended 1 to 8pm, meaning I will be more tired and feet will hurt more!! My shoes are alr getting more loose and worn out, means i'm working hard :P
Okay back to work -
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {12:22 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.