Wah having bad headache after work.. Luckily after work..
Ah headache go away.. This weekend is my last honeymoon-slacking weekend before peak starts.. Keep hearing everyone ard me saying "Honeymoon week" gg to be over.. Ya lor, it's gg to be over.. Next week will chiong like siao.. Even this weekend I wana start preparing alr so next week hope can relieve some stress..
Must eat more health supplement and exercise too.. All I can think of is sleep now.. But very bloated with dinner, supper and fruits.. need digest abit first..
& I finally bought a new fav color handbag.. Have been thinking about which handbag to get since 4 months ago.. Yay, got new handbag for new year!
New Year Resolutions: 1. Exercise more (Maybe thru dance lessons) 2. Try painting 4. Read!!! at cafe, seaside, super shiok! 5. .......Still thinking........
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {11:47 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.