Loaded week is finally over and now I'm just filled to the brim with tiredness..
I will definitely miss FRIENDS of school life, but I will not miss EXAMS...
I trust next week will be much better with Good Friday~
Somehow I didn't want time to fly so fast as I still want to enjoy being a student using all the new facilities that suddenly sprang up all around.. On the other hand, the work and pressure make me feel like just about 20 years of studying is enough for me. But either way, it's not within my control and I have to move on.
Hoping tt my grad trip will be fun anw..
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {12:06 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.