Why do I have to stay in school till past midnight when it's my last semester?? 1 more week to go for this!!
I realised that my momentum has long been lost since last semester. Now I'm undergoing reverse phrase where there's negative auto-correlation.. This leads me to conclude that one cannot study for too long.. And Game theory just told me that the best equilibrium is for students to shirk and for the teachers not to check on the students.
Anw, I'm really grateful to have friends whom I can count on and who somehow can happen to be there for company or to just listen to my complains (abt sch of coz).. It's nice to catch up with old friends too.. All wells~
Moreover, I've come to realise that... Sleeping at 3am everyday makes one moody and Being stress makes one hungry
So tt's how I grew fatter over the 4 years.
Yes! I'm so gg to exercise!!!
And I'm so used to seeing at least the one new email in my inbox everyday that it feels weird when I don't receive any~
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:12 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.