Yep, I managed to 'lock' myself up at home for 10 days and today is my first day back to school! Trip to school wasn't so smooth.. Waited super long for the bus and ended up being, say 5 minutes late for class.. =\ But am glad to be seeing my friends back again tho the notion of end of E learning week means exams!!! =.=
And all these, tests, studies, projects, presentations, term paper, tutorials, everything, is gg to be gone in a blink of an eye in less than 2 months time from now.
Thinking about this, I can't help but wonder how I wld feel.. How I wld feel about the idea of no more exams, no more mugging.. No more teachers, no more lectures.. There will definitely be things that I'll miss while there will also be things that I am ever so glad to get rid of. The latter is easy to guess.. It's obviously exams.
More importantly, I wonder how it will be like to enter my next phrase of life - work. This is the time when I will really feel like a full-grown adult, with a new set of attitude and objectives that come with the need to be more independent and responsible.
Sounding serious but of course, there is the fun side of it.
One thing I like best, I've my weekends now! =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:01 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.