Found a couple of cards on my table so I decided to pack them into the bag containing all the cards and letters I kept since I was in Primary School. While packing, I decided to read through some of the cards and letters again… And fond memories flooded back~
There was a nice one from my sec sch ‘beastest fren’ who wrote, “I was reading through your letters and realise that letters are actually very meaningful. So I decided to write you one too so that you can keep them and then read them 10 years later. Then show them to your kids & tell them what a good fren you’ve had!” Lols.. Those were the days when we thought we had been through the best and the worst (while these have probably yet to come in life).
I counted the cards and letters from my friends and they totalled to be seventy two! Nice number, I thought. But sadly, majority of these people have mostly lost contact with me. What a waste… But it’s nice to have something to keep about them so that I can always remember how we have been friends, what fun things we did together and so on. Thankew friends!
I remember I used to enjoy writing letters and sending cards out. However, with the advent and advance of internet, I’ve not mail out a card for a very long time. I do miss those days when a card would pop up in my family’s letter box to surprise & cheer me. Keeping these efforts will be my form of appreciation to these friends. =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {8:37 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.