Finally got down to packing all my art work away today! I laminated 3 pieces to prevent smudges due to contact with water. Then I came to a piece drawn in 2005, which I had intended to give away when time is right. Well, keeping that for now! And then searching and packing, I came to a piece which I was 20% through, with only the outlines of the 2 figures (also started a few years ago). Gosh, why am I so lazy to finish my drawings previously...
So I started completing that drawing tonight. And now it's finally done!
With Flash (seems to enhance the lattern's light effect)
Hope to keep a soft copy of all my drawings online so I won't lost them no matter what happens! Unless Blogspot screws up~
I hope I didn't overwork myself with all these drawings.. Wondering why my throat seems to be hurting the whole day.. =| Time to sleep now!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:34 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.