While clearing the living room table, guess what I stumbled upon?
It's baby blue angel's broken wings! I thought I lost it outside and was very surprised to find it back. So I had it fixed back on Baby Blue Angel! =)
Went to PWC tea today and the food is fabulous! =D Then I met up with some Deloitte Ex-Colleagues for dinner before gg home.. On the way home, I dropped by J8 for some shopping. Good that I got 2 pants I needed at a discount.. I think I had done quite a lot of shopping over the past few months.. Have gotten most stuff that I need alr till I can't think of anything else that I need. So I'm gg to wipe my hands off shopping till the next holiday! And then I'll do my shopping in Taiwan! =)
Right now, I gotta plan on how to prepare handling my next semester. I'm alr feeling rather apprehensive of the heavy & challenging workload tt the 2 accounting modules, Advanced Corporate Accounting and Reporting & Accounting Theory will bring to me. These are the 2 most difficult accounting modules! Considering that I alr find other Accounting modules difficult, particularly Valuation and Corporate Law, these 2 shld be a killer to me. =( Have to plan my time carefully too since there will be no recess nor reading week for these 2 modules (i think) due to the modified semester. And it's my last sem! A fren told me tt when I go out to work, I will suddenly realise the blessing of studying so much tt I will even start to miss exams more than work.. So since it's my last sem, this is an encouragement to work hard for my final round of exams. =) Give it my best! SO i wun regret.. Dun even wan to think abt regretting.. =/
Watched King Kong on Channel 5 a while ago. What a nice movie... Beauty and the Beast.. The thrill and the sadness. The love grown between is beautiful yet impossible.
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:11 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.