I've quite made my decision on which offer to accept so it's time to celebrate! Given that I had a whole day to myself, I decided to give myself a shopping treat! So I wanted to go Far East but it was already close to 5pm so I decided to go AMK hub instead and GOSH! I had no regrets!! Been ages since I last went to AMK hub and there seems to have everything I like and need! sO I bought myself a formal blue dress for work, a simple loose turtle-neck blouse (for work, school or casual), 2 knee length skirts (1 for my mum), and got a free casual off-shoulder blouse and a free membership too! hahas.. Was pretty happy that everything didn't cost me a lot.. So shopping today had been very successful, fun and effective! I alr got myself a nice dress for Chinese New Year quite some time ago.. So the next time I will be shopping again is probably after x'mas when there's LOTS of sales! =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {10:14 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.