I don't even dare to think about it.. Seriously need some motivation..
I've my second FYP presentation due on coming Friday and the report is 1/4 done.. My group is not panicking.. I'm taking over to continue and I'm so worried.. There are still many empty blanks which i really hope our client can help us answer!
Then my Biz Consulting part (report and presentation) is not done too though research is there..
And my marketing 7 chapters close book test tt I dunnoe when to find time to study seriously..
Then Econs project submission..
And my 'beloved' valuation that I'm trying to catch up on after 4 tiring days.. Sobs.. I've such a lovely Prof that i dun even dare not to do well..
Ahh.. I'm dreading my bday so much bcuz once my bday comes, it means exams are HERE!!! omg~ >.<
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:28 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.