Got pranked today.. *sobs* But it was quite a funny prank.. Can't help laughing la.. >.< Then was being suan on my chinese.. My Chinese not so lousy lor.. lols.. I seldom read Chinese and cuz I don't feel like reading Chinese anw, so sometimes don't recog some chinese words mah.. >.<
Anw, I got myself a seemingly good mix of dinner today, having yam cake, dessert and yakun bread.. I enjoy having such random mix once in a while.. Miss having a picnic too.. Dunnoe why so sleepy.. And tmr I've to get ready at 9am. It will be the last day. Still feel a tinge of sadness knowing that it will be the last time..
Over the past 4 days, was quite surprised that many people attended the wake.. My cousin (bro)'s gf came every night when they are only attached for 3 months! And a guy chasing after my cousin (sis) for about one year came every night, stay till so late and even accompany her stay overnight there today.. After tonite, think she will accept him alr la.. lols.. She was previously just not having enough faith in a r/s to commit yet.. Now, there should be sufficient evidence of his sincerity and love! hahas.. I'm kind of glad that both my cousins finally found their true love. I think finding your sole mate is really not ez. It's easy to anyhow find someone to get together with but to find someone whom you can really love, trust, and depend on, I think it takes a lot of faith and patience. I will be waiting to attend their weddings soon! =)
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:15 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.