This morning was officially my last day in my exchange University! Ended it with a finance paper (which everyone complained was tough – so for me even worst as I studied less than half of what was tested lols), took a picture with my Finance group mates and had good ramen for lunch before starting my last paper revision. :)
Both of my university friends kept asking me how I find the Universities… I can only say, how different can it get! Everything is really the same to me… Just that back in my home university, it’s more lively I guess as there are almost always familiar friends and professors that you will run into in every corridor! But I do like the fact that there are several conducive places to study in my exchange University! There are so many study rooms in each building and the library is great! =) I’m gonna be missing the library when I’m back!
Why do I have time to blog? Sigh~ Cuz I’m having problems with my last pp revision!! So stress over the difficult questions... =( Raging my brains to the get to the solutions myself.. This is the problem of taking the module in a different semester that all your frens did in!! >.< And I will have to be stressed over the same thing for the next 3 days as well… =|
Can't wait to hit the beach, track, movies and streets after the exams!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {9:34 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.