The clock reads 4am when I went to bed. The ring of the phone pierced through the night at five, we woke and hurried down. The road seems strangely deserted, the sky seems strangely peaceful. Destiny has arrived and there's nothing much that can be done, except to find some comfort.
I prayed, in the night without sleep.
I watched the dawn woke, and the sky lightened, exhausted i fell asleep. When I woke, the clock reads 4pm, after lunch, I thought I felt better, but after a while I could not help myself, there was too much feelings in me, that I don't even comprehend. I let go of myself and tears washed down. This could be a better solace.
The evening glowed orange, seemingly beautiful, seemingly comforting, It didn't rain. I know it was a peaceful sleep. I know... Life has its odd twists and turns. Maybe after this I will find more courage in life To make choices To stepback To understand better.
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {6:03 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.