A man asked his father-in-law, "Many people praised you for a
successful marriage. Could you please share with me your secret?" The
father-in-law answered in a smile, "Never criticise your wife for her
shortcomings or when she does something wrong. Always bear in mind that because of her shortcomings and weaknesses, she could not find a better husband than you." (vice versa)
We all look forward to being loved and respected. Many people are
afraid of losing face. Generally, when a person makes a mistake, he
would look around to find a scapegoat to point the finger at.
This is the start of a war. We should always remember that when we
point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at
ourselves.
If we forgive others, others will ignore our mistake too.
My comments: I like the quote about "when we
point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at
A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and
requested "I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one."
The SDU officer said, "Your requirements, please."
"Oh, good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, smart, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Don't poke into my affairs and I won't poke into hers. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest."
The officer listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."
Life's lesson: Pause and ponder. Think before you act. Be patient. Forgive & forget. Love one and all.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.