<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2167750888295957429?origin\x3dhttp://gentleclassictalez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Believe with Faith & ur DreAmz wiLL b sO rEaL.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today I had a highly unpredictable day because my schedule was changed from top to bottom but it's okay, I had gotten use to an ad-hoc life.. The best part was tt I get to jog after SO LONG! Feels really great to be back on track - somemore it's jogging at nite! Wad can be better seriously.. I didn't bring shoes today but lucky there were fitting shoes in the club's storeroom.. I think I should get a locker to keep my sports stuff so I dun always forget to bring this and that..

Anw, I spent 30 cents today to sms for a song title I heard on the radio! Had been quite irritated that radio stations scrap "what's playing now" online and I can't check out nice songs through websites for free. So I had been losing track of songs for quite some time.. But today dunnoe why just can't stop myself from trying to find out this song cuz thot it sounded really nice... So here is the 30 cents song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

Of Coz I will keep it in my youtube playlist! 30 cents song... >.< My record of videos watched had reached over 7000! Quite amazed ~ But mostly are music videos anw. 40% Movie Soundtracks, 30% classical and new age classical, 20% English songs, 10% dramas. Just kept playing them on my laptop..


------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:16 AM}
_________________________________________________________


Knowing Me


Likes...

Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.

Values...

Trust
Humble
Loyalty
Kindness

Admires...

Patience
Perseverance
Passion
Positivity

Quotes...

**Live with Passion & Purpose**
~The Brave may not live forever but the Cautious do not live at all~

Wishes to...

Paint Nature
Visit National Parks
Tour World
Go hiking
Star gaze
Skate by Beach
Dance by Beach
Watch Sunset on mountain
Inspire lives



Right Here Right Now lyrics found at elyricsworld.com


wondering over to...

| Fairy | Ballroom | Skating | Marvin C Art | National Geographic | Guitar | The Wild | Paint It | BGS |

Credits


Thanks to Designer `regina
Brushes are from Deviantart
Picture is from Deviantart

Beautiful Memories

August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
January 2013
March 2013
May 2013