Felt guilty when I realise that.. But then I thought, tho it can't fly anymore, it managed to see the world. It seems to say that things in life happen, we give and we take~ we win some, we lose some~
Will try to fix it anyway. Right now, will let it take some rest!
Fotohub's slides received great compliments from the Professor! Very happy tt my slides' design is being appreciated.. Prof even went to the extent of interpreting why certain colors and pictures are used, which is exactly in accordance to what I was thinking! Just done with designing Gain City's slides, and my Van can move!!! =D Think it's pretty cool and the van is super cute.. Now left with Samwoh's slides.. Oh my gosh.. There's so much more to be done for reports!
Almost fell asleep on the bus today.. I was nodding off here and there and then suddenly i realise I seem to be falling asleep.. Tt's the second time I almost fell asleep outside this semester and it's VERY VERY surprising bcuz normally I'm a difficult sleeper.. I dun fall asleep easily.. So means I must be very very tired.. Besides, I got home and look at my eye bags and it's seriously getting darker.. Haiz.. Hopefully the rings will go away when I catch up with my sleep! Really can't take 9am classes.. zzz
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {7:35 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.