Everyday settle projects until 12.30am or 1am then start doing my individual homework. Haven't even study for the most xiong module test in Oct.
So have to study till 3 or 4am at night. Dunnoe why partial exchange can become so xiong too. Everyone says I'm too hardworking.. How I wish I was on Full-exchange actually! Got so many things I want to do during my free time! I haven't been sketching since last holidays.. But at least tt skill won't get rusty anw.. But as for fencing, I think I quite far behind alr.. The freshies also probably train more than me liao.. Sigh. I wana try new weapon anw.. Realise that my "perry" quite weak.. But Epee dun need to perri.. So maybe it will be better for me? hahas..
Haven't been skating for a long time too. Miss skating by the sea.. Recently got sale of skates.. Dunnoe if shld buy or not leh.. Seems like rent from sch cheaper.. Mm...
Okay la I shld go back to mug liao.. else I may need to sleep at 5am.. Tmr whole day got class too.. Can't wait to start work..
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {12:45 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.