<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2167750888295957429?origin\x3dhttp://gentleclassictalez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Believe with Faith & ur DreAmz wiLL b sO rEaL.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

OMG it's August!

Yea I can't believe it's August alr and sch is starting in 1 week time! What productive things have I done this holidays!!! =/ No no, 3 months are not enough! I haven't finish doing the stuff that I wana do! =( And worst, sch is starting to send long emails again - admin, CP etc.. aiks..

I went shopping for sports shoes with my mum today and we started at J8 cuz I have a free gift to claim from Clinique. But turns out that they were out of stock and I have to go town area to claim. =/ Anw, in J8, the cheapest sports shoes I found was actually $29.90! Can't rem the brand but it's an average brand. Good deal for a person who exercise little like me.. hahas.. But hearing that Queensway sells branded shoes at a cheaper price, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, the Queensway nowadays doesn't sell that cheap stuff anymore! When I reach there, I overheard an Uncle complaining that the prices r getting higher.. And indeed they are.. Still cheaper, but by only abt $20? Most shoes I found were in $100 to $200 range.. Some were in $70 - $100 range.. So I was a little disappointed as I thought I cld get really good deal here. But as I search upwards, I finally found this shop called intersports (I think), where there are finally cheaper things! The offer is quite good up there actually. I found a nice looking sports shoes for $39.90. Hope it lasts long!

Then I went to look around for jackets as I haven't found one that can really keep me away from cold in lectures, at work and while travelling (I'm quite a can't-tolerate-cold person). My jackets at hm are either too thick to carry around conveniently or too thin to keep out the cold. I usually wear two jackets during exams and at work anw (if the work place is very cold). So back to my perfect jacket search! At intersports, I found out that Nike actually sells several types of jacket with different functions. 1 was dry fit, one was thermal fit and the rest are mainly for fashion. And I happily tried the thermal fit black jacket which I fell in love with just to find that there were no more stocks for M size and the only L size left was on display!! super =(((( It's was just the perfect jacket for me! Fitting, warm, cool design and light weighted! The collar and shoulder parts were made of some soft seemingly waterproof material. The inside material seems to be able to keep warmth well tho the jacket doesn't look thick. It's just the jacket tt I can wear to work without being spotted easily for the misfit blazer, jacket- formal wear combi.. HAiz!!! And it's reasonably priced too! $66.. Still quite ex, but compared to the usual nike normal pricing it's good alr I guess.. My frens always get Nike stuff at their warehouse sale but I dunnoe when leh.. Always missed it.. I almost bought the L size black jacket on display but decided not too as it looked quite mm worn... So I'm complaining here abt the lack of stocks.. HAIZ! Anw, I actually prefer jackets with pockets cuz my hands always get cold easily. (I wore gloves at a very cold client's place once and shocked the client there. Lols.. They thought my gloves looks cute anw..) Sometimes my sister said I'm cold blooded cuz my body temperature dun adjust to the change in temperature in the environment? Lols.. Well, I can think of myself in better terms e.g. as a vampire? Or maybe werewolf? Mm! It's complicated.. So anw, my beloved Black jacket has no pocket except for a small zip at one side and tt's how I decided tt L size with longer sleeves is better for me as it helps cover my hands. IT's NOT THAT I'M GETTING SO FAT for 'L' size jacket KAY! hahahas... But L size fits quite ok too, besides the longer length.. And I'm emphasizing I'm not getting that FAT! Hahas.. Ya, sians.. I'm staying up late at nite to complain abt nt being able to get that jacket. And I'm keeping records of the details of the jacket so that I wun forget it. hahas.. I guess I will wait till end of year sale and look out for it again. The uncle salesman at Queensway said there will be no new stocks of it coming in aft all these are sold but I got a feeling that may not be true lah.. Maybe he just wan me to buy the one on display immediately.. hahas... I'm gonna look out for it at other shops anw.. But maybe I may end up finding a better jacket? =)

So yea, it's August alr! Omg.. Haiz.. Time flies.. I'm looking fw to my exchange next sem tho! Hopefully I don't play too much and keep time for my 3 heavy NUS modules! But I have a 3-day sch week! Yay!! Ok time to sleep now! zzzz


------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {5:00 PM}
_________________________________________________________


Knowing Me


Likes...

Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.

Values...

Trust
Humble
Loyalty
Kindness

Admires...

Patience
Perseverance
Passion
Positivity

Quotes...

**Live with Passion & Purpose**
~The Brave may not live forever but the Cautious do not live at all~

Wishes to...

Paint Nature
Visit National Parks
Tour World
Go hiking
Star gaze
Skate by Beach
Dance by Beach
Watch Sunset on mountain
Inspire lives



Right Here Right Now lyrics found at elyricsworld.com


wondering over to...

| Fairy | Ballroom | Skating | Marvin C Art | National Geographic | Guitar | The Wild | Paint It | BGS |

Credits


Thanks to Designer `regina
Brushes are from Deviantart
Picture is from Deviantart

Beautiful Memories

August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
January 2013
March 2013
May 2013