I'm having craving for Ramen and Ice cream. What a funny mix!
Was looking at Marvelous Cream (French Sweets Parfait) Ice cream menu and have selected 5 choices to try over time. Then I was looking at Cold Rock Ice cream menu and realized the difference is that Cold Rock offers more variety of ice cream flavors. So as I was dreaming and dreaming abt my ice cream, an idea struck me! I decided to go purchase a tub of ice cream and 'cook' my own flavors in! Then I can enjoy my own ice cream with my own flavors any time of the day! =D
For Ramen, so far there haven't been a ramen that turned me off except for some cheaper food courts one.. Have tried Sakae Sushi, Ramen Teh and Ajisen Ramen and they all taste quite good! Have also tried super ex one at raffles place and another at tanjong pagar though I can't rem the names of the outlet.. But several of my frens said the ramen at central is a must-try! So i think someday I will go over there to try!
Yes! I love hot (ramen) and cold (ice-cream)! Yums yums!
Anw, I cldn't find my nike jacket in sports retail outlets so far.. Hope wad the uncle said is not true!
Lastly! If anyone happens to be reading this post, PLEASE donate to BIZAD flaggers tmr!! (Tuesday) PLEASE 'try' to only donate to ppl wearing RED armbands with the word "Bizad"! Omg I'm so biased.. But try kay? Hee... =D
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:48 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.