<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2167750888295957429?origin\x3dhttp://gentleclassictalez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Believe with Faith & ur DreAmz wiLL b sO rEaL.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Time flies~ Quick updates!

Shall just talk about the fun stuff and not the down stuff! Good memories is what I need!! :)

So right after my cac camp, I got sick and got sch quarantine for one week. Escape on the last day of quarantine to meet my frens for a quick dinner.. Really can't eat any more porridge at hm.. =( But felt slightly weird gg out after a week at home, maybe still feeling weak so felt abit weird.. Dunnoe how to describe the feeling.. So I told my frens that they shld be honoured that they were the first ppl I met after so long.. But my frens said I shld be honoured that they dare to meet me tho my quarantine not over.. Lols.. For dinner, I ate this papaya soup noodle at Cineleisure that is sooo nice and yummy and filling.. =) Anw, my family and frens din get sick at all so far so shld be quite safe.. But i haven't recover, still got a little cough that is quite annoying.. But it's quite funny that when I cough ppl will get alert ard me.. LOLs.. Aiya, but when ppl sneeze i also abit scare too.. One quarantine is more than enuff.. Nowadays, one cough or sneeze can send ppl flying far far.. hahas..

So next highlight wld be Sunday meeting at my house.. It's the first time my project group had meeting at someone's house but it was definitely fun and productive! Tho our pace still quite slow but I quite enjoy working with my group mates.. We can discuss all ideas openly and logically without any stress and gossip now and then too.. lols.. The members are all unique and smart in their own ways.. and I enjoy celebrating each others bday so we have sth to look fw to now and then.. =D

Wad's next? Ahhh, I rem.. I met up with 2 previous intern frens for dinner and then sent one of them to airport.. It was such a looong time since we last meet and I really enjoyed it - including acting stupid and talking to them like siblings.. But this kinda thing need alot of energy, cuz we laugh a great deal.. So can only do it like once or twice a year.. Which is good. Cuz our fren is studying in Australia and wun be back so often.. So can moderate the jokes. Hahas..

Other than that, I met up with a fren to buy another fren's overdue gift but we weren't successful tho.. Lucky we checked with her what she really like before buying anw.. Hopefully we can find sth good for her soon! Anw, I wasn't successful with shopping for a more formal blouse for my mum to go with her black dress.. But got myself a skirt tho.. Quite happy, cuz it's quite cheap ($22), seemingly good quality, nice looking and not too short or long.. About one inch just above the knees? Most of my skirts are becoming shorter cuz they either shrink or cuz i fatten up.. So I need a longer skirt.. =| Hopefully this one dun shrink tho..

Then today leh, I almost fainted during my first warm up exercise after a few weeks.. It was the first time I had that kinda feeling.. The one and only previous time I fainted was a quick and more comfortable one - Just squat down, close eyes then wake up after 5 to 10 minutes.. lols.. This time, didn't faint, but felt real bad.. Like wana vomit but nth come out, then see stars and my view gets all bright and dunnoe how to say... Dunnoe to sit, stand, or lay down.. Can't really walk cuz I was too giddy.. After a while I felt better.. Was thinking wad cause it.. The bread I ate right before exercising? Jumping jacks that make the food dunnoe go where? Or nv eat full enuff? Or still too weak after being sick for quite some time to do virgorious warm up? Sians.. All I know and concluded was I NEED MORE EXERCISE.. I lack stamina too.. And my arm power like jelly.. I need to go for more joggings.. I seriously think I need the exercise, partly to increase my "jing shen" and partly to help me sleep better.. Yes, I still take an hour to sleep, during bad days, it's about 2 hours..

So, I concluded that I will go jogging on weekends.. Start small first, then increase over time.. I wana do wad I like and do it well. I've watched fencing alot of times anw and it interest me alot.. Dun wana sit at the sidelines.. Wana be in action! Yay!


------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:27 AM}
_________________________________________________________


Knowing Me


Likes...

Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.

Values...

Trust
Humble
Loyalty
Kindness

Admires...

Patience
Perseverance
Passion
Positivity

Quotes...

**Live with Passion & Purpose**
~The Brave may not live forever but the Cautious do not live at all~

Wishes to...

Paint Nature
Visit National Parks
Tour World
Go hiking
Star gaze
Skate by Beach
Dance by Beach
Watch Sunset on mountain
Inspire lives



Right Here Right Now lyrics found at elyricsworld.com


wondering over to...

| Fairy | Ballroom | Skating | Marvin C Art | National Geographic | Guitar | The Wild | Paint It | BGS |

Credits


Thanks to Designer `regina
Brushes are from Deviantart
Picture is from Deviantart

Beautiful Memories

August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
January 2013
March 2013
May 2013