I wana go traveling! Not so much for shopping, but more for sight seeing! I love nature and I wana do some serious sightseeing! Here are some great pictures of the beautiful places in the world. There's switzerland majestic mountains, Alaska forest and mountains and Yosemite. There's no such places in SG! =/ EArth is beautiful and here is a little wish for all to appreciate the beauty of life!
Had another project mtg at a member's hse and it was another really fun meeting! So first, we had this super grand dinner, grand as in there was really ALOT of food - too much for just 4 ppl to eat! Then, we had our serious project discussion. After that, when we sorta settle the work, we decide to slack awhile b4 we go hm and tt's when the fun begins! We played Guitar Hero (i think) and I tried Drums and Bass.. (Easy level) Lols.. Then we had Haagen Dazs ice cream which was super YUMMY! Had so much fun laughing at each other and our "cui" band that I almost forget that my modules haven't settle.. None of us felt like gg home yet i think.. Then we sang KTV (I didn't really sing, was videoing the rest) before we went home. Lucky I no work the next day.. I dunnoe how the other 2 gg to wake up...
I had a first training session with Coach too! Was very nervous as I'm worried abt how well I can perform. But it went unexpectedly well and Coach was super nice and patient with me. Besides, I learn some techniques too! I must say, thanks to all my good trainers! - Captain, Vice Captain and Chairman. I think I must be lucky to have such good ppl training me..And I'm really looking forward to fencing properly. I think before I start fencing anyone, I hope to get the fundamentals right. Else, it seems pointless to anyhow fence for fun. hahas... Also, not to forget, the nice and friendly people I met in Fencing! =)
LAstly, I found this quote which I like!
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - Albert Schweitzer
I guess, nothing fails passion and faith! =D
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:27 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.