5 Days of CAC camp finally over! Super Axhausted but thoroughly enjoyed myself. Eventhough end up being sick, but I have no regrets.. Hahas... This year CAC camp really really zia! *Thumbs Up* to all main com peeps.
1st Day: Ice-breaker games and orientation ard sch games. Then got SP night and mysterious journey too. "A for Affort"
2nd Day: Telematch and Pool Games, then dance tutorial, night games ard central forum and SP nite. Din play pool games at all, was slacking in the shade with 3 others (supposedly 2 of us were looking after 2 other freshies who cldn't swim).. But my OG (as usual) very pai kia, at first pretend all can't swim deep, then splash water at me while I was finalising who can swim confidently to report to main com. >.< "A for Attitude"
3rd Day: External Hunt and mass dance. By then, all the OG peeps alr super shag. We drag our feet ard the stations while the female freshies took wadever time they have to think of the dance steps.. Glad that they used my story for the dance skid. Hahas... Thot it was crazy initially~ Felicia had the most affort planning the whole dance. *thumbs up* =) "A for Axhausted"
4th Day: Sentosa Games and SP night. Reached Sentosa at ard 11.50am but unfortunately, none of my OG mates pick up their phone when I was trying to locate them. Got to know that siloso beach was booked for some Asean Games thingy after I took the tram to that beach and I start to panick a little. Half of me was quite upset that I've to miss a lot of the sentosa games while walking ard aimlessly ard the beach station. Esp when the weather seems good that day. I started calling my frens from other OG and main com but none of them pick up too. Then I really got abit upset~ I was thinking if I had to be stuck at the beach station all the way till they end the sentosa games or worst, if they change beach to ECP or WCP, or if somehow they cancel the sentosa games altogether.. I decided not to give up and took a tram to Palawan and Tanjong Beach. Finally I got thru to a main com gal whom I got her contact thru another fren not in the camp. And that's when things start turning good. The PD called me back and tried to help me find my way. Then I finally make it back to my OG! Yay~ SP nite was fun (for the SP revealation part). Maybe cuz of my experiences in other camps so I know wad to do with the SPs.. Hehe. Dinner was delicious too. Hopefully the spinach will make us grow muscles and fight our illness. Hahas... Then we went straight back hall to con't with the dance chorography till 3AM. While the freshies were practicing, 4 of us got bored and went to play cards. They had a failed attempt teaching me how to play Tai Ti. Tho I roughly get the idea. Then hc gana forfeit and me too.. And all 4 of us decided to do a forfeit with the pillows. Which was really dumb... Guess we really had nth better to do. Just waiting for the freshies to practice finish the dance steps before I hurry them off to get some sleep.
Day 5: Gift ceremony and video. We won BEST OG! Yay!! Quite unexpected but very glad we won. Then we went kim gary for lunch before I went back home as I was feeling abit coughy alr...
TIme to sleep again!
Cough cough~ Hope I can stop coughing soon. You dian xiao sian alr...
At first when I got fever abit scared. Quite worried for my family.. Will feel super bad if I bring the "you know what" home.. TOuch WoOd! But later fever subsided... Whew.. I've to brainwash myself that it's only gg to get better! Ganbatte my camp frens!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {2:20 PM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.