I can be said to be laid back sometimes. Even though I have dreams, I may not be as motivated enough to take time out to fulfill them. Excuses include too busy, too difficult, may be dangerous, leave it to next time etc. But now, it's now or never.
My Childhood Dreams (including current updated ones, some of which have been done!): 1. Sit in those theatre which seats can move again (Don't know wad it's called but know it's very ex!) 2. Paint natural scenery on my house walls 3. Play with Dolphins 4. Learn Fencing 5. Ride horse in a wide grassland by the lake 6. Travel to the Grand Canyon and paint a picture of it (need to take up oil painting courses) 7. Playing Cavatina (from The Deerhunter, by John Williams) on Guitar 8. Learning some kinda Dance cuz I love things that can express feelings 9. Writing a book 10. Giving a motivational talk in front of many students (This is difficult for me as I have always had stage fright, just that I've slowly overcome it over the years through forcing myself to volunteer for presentations and as emcee for events = ) 11. Travel to South Korea, Europe, Greece and National Parks around the world
Little things that I have done, of which I am very happy about: 1. Lying in a field and watching stars in the middle of a windy night (During primary 5 camp when sleeping in the tent was too hot, my friends and I decided to lie outside and feed the mosquitoes) 2. Skating 3. Playing Guitar (learnt it in JC though I've forgotten how to play it now. Someday I've to pick it up again else will waste my good guitar!) 4. Joining camps (Most memorable camps were in Pri 5, Sec 1 going to Sec 2 and JC orientation) 5. Organizing School Events (Bash, Oweek, SEP orientation, Dean's evening) 6. Getting Hair and make up done free by professionals (who sponsored events) 7. Started a small business doing things that I enjoy doing with my sister Can't think of more for now!
------it all takes the courage to believe------ ; {1:01 AM}
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.