When I heard Cast Away soundtrack on Youtube, the movie I watched a few years ago came back to my mind. How funny movies play with our emotions. Did you tear when He lost Wilson?
Funny in the sense that we think about how we could actually tear for a non-living thing - a coconut seed. Was it a seed? I can't actually remember. But the movie was so beautifully crafted that people felt that pang of sadness, as intended, when Wilson parted. As a companion, the only companion, that He created for himself, so that he can have meaning to live on. How powerful is that? Then we realise the truth. That we human beings, count on one another to live, to have purpose, to smile, to laugh, to think sensible, to not go nuts...
Just some thoughts from listening to the soundtrack... Mmm.. Hope my fellow love-inspirational-music frens hear this. =)
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.