Watched so many movies than I could possibly imagine this hols. Thanks to my sis who can rent DVDs for free each week from her work place. But unfortunately not all movies I want to watch are available in their library...
Well, I had not really done any serious drawing since exams were over. All I had were random sketches, usually while over the phone, but too little to make any of those sketches sensible. Probably cuz I did too much sketching last semester break. Or maybe nothing is challenging me anymore. My sketching skills is always where I make it to be, having never been to any sketching courses or lessons. *sigh* How I wish I had proper sketching and painting lessons so my sketches won't look so fake and my painting won't only look good from far. Did more clay works though, but stopped recently too. Nothing seem to interest me long enough. Maybe breaks are good. Or maybe I just have to give myself more time.
I finally miss skating by the beach so I went to rent skate again. But I know that feeling may not last long as the thought of carry those heavy skates around cast doubt on me. Sometimes I wish I cld just skate to wherever I want to go. But the thought of falling down and landing somewhere miserable extinguish that thought as soon as it surfaced. I really ought to polish my skating skills. But as usual, sports for me is recreational rather than serious. Between playing, watching and avoiding sports, I would be at the "Watching" position of interest. Same for music. Reason? I can only guess that I was never really born for music or sports. I never really properly master any musical instrument or sports even though I'm interested in many of them. But Art is different. It's somehow in me; it comes naturally. Since I never really had to 'memorise' or 'think hard' before I draw, that's probably the reason why I never stop drawing. You can say, I like to do what I can do well. Same for rock climbing. That's the only sports I feel I can do slightly better than average without learning - if there's anything to learn at all...
Camp is the next best thing to look forward to. Camps are always my 'vacation'. You stay out of house a few days and play like you are on holiday. Just that this time I think I've to go home everyday to sleep during camp since it's impossible for 4 gals to share one bed without sticking our foot into each others' faces (i really don't want to imagine that). Anw, I can't believe after calling about 63 people, I still had to do more callings. I've to admit it's really boring. I sorta hope I wun need to call anyone anymore after 63 but well, I can perfectly understand that there seems to be no one else better than me to do the callings... And there is the mass dance as well. The last time I rem doing that was in JC 1. I thoroughly enjoyed it then. But now, the thought of mass dancing again seem weird, probably cuz I haven't been dancing for SUCH a long time. I hope they do something fun.
Have been burying my head in a book recently. Nice to go back to reading. Always love it. And sometimes i wonder why i don't enjoy studying as much as I enjoy reading. I always find excuses to get distracted while studying, which is horrible. Bcuz everytime the results come out, you are just hoping for the best, thinking about how much time u wasted, and how much better you might have done without wasting those 'times'. It doesn't help when professors have expectations of you too. Luckily not many questioned my results this sem, though it's still the same overall cap thru all 3 years, just that it did dropped from previous sem, due to one ONE module... Aiks. >.< Yet another thing to look forward to: Exchange. Well, I have no idea what it will be like. But all I know is at least I have frens there to fill in lunch times.. Or perhaps not if timetable is different... Let's just look on the bright side. =)
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.