Says "hI", I'm back Blogging about things that add spice to my LIfE~
A new semester is starting & I'm still warming up to it. Had too much fun all squeezed up in the past 2 weeks I guess. ~winks~
Let's see, I got back to skating. Still not touching my guitar yet. Bought my first laptop at matric fair, and went to oweek, feeling like a freshie. Internship has ended and I've made many more good frens.
Spent hours choosing a new blog skin and here I am!
Today's SpeCiaL from Jason Mraz [I'm yours]: Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love (x4) Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing We're just one big family And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved~
Likes...
Art: sketching, painting
Music: country, soft rock
Sports: skate, cycle, dance
Movies, Books: adventurous, meaningful, inspiring
Nature: Sightseeing
Making a difference
Fantacise her life like Anything but Ordinary.